we have no maximum holding period, our financial commitment is open ended.
Andlinger partners have operational and line management experience, allowing us to provide profound operational and (interim) management support if needed and work with management teams constructively as active board members.
we are not restricted by fund policies or rules.
Andlinger & Company consists of – legally totally independent – offices in the US, Austria and Belgium.
we are flexible in investment selection, price structure, reps & warranties, transaction structure, etc.
we do not have formal investment committees or multiple decision layers, allowing us to make quick transaction decisions if needed, as well as quick strategic decisions during the holding period and thereby enabling companies to adapt and grow faster than their competitors.
controlling majority, 100 % ownership preferred (management participation preferred but not required).
primarily industrial and/or technical companies.
industrial client base or B2B.
innovation champions or strong niche players.
minimum revenues +/- $/€ 80 million. Enterprise value $/€ 1 to $/€ 150 million.
based in the US, Canada or Europe. Operations can be global. Potential to export encouraged.
we have a history of successful negotiations with private owners based on down-to-earth approach and addressing their concerns, instead of dry “spreadsheet” approach.
we offer pragmatic solutions for corporate divestitures and understand specific carve-out issues, such as missing documentation or information, and have a history of providing successful stand-alone strategies for such entities.
our partners have extensive management experience; they can function as interim managers and/or lead board actions to find solutions.
we have extensive local and international contacts with credit providers and wide experience in setting up and renegotiating financing structures.
Careful selection of companies with correct risk/reward balance.
Not limited to industrial focus.
Sectors of little interest
- Trading, distribution or contracting businesses.
- Consumer goods, retail, food, infrastructure, media, financial institutions.
- A global leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of lightning protection, grounding systems, and surge protection device technology.
- Since December 2014.
- From its offices in France, UK, Italy and Brasil, Clesse designs, manufactures and supplies worldwide, products mainly dedicated to LP Gas (Butane-Propane) and Natural Gas. Their product range is focused on gas regulators, valves, fittings and safety accessories, to be installed on networks, tanks, cylinders and pipes. They are marketed under the highly renowned brands “Clesse” and “Novacomet”. With more than 60 years of experience, and at the forefront of innovation and development, Clesse is widely recognized as the reference for quality and reliability to the professionals in the gas industry.
- Since January 2015.
- A specialist in customized plasma surface treatment, based on continuous research in the most innovating technologies. The resulting applications and treatments are relevant for clients in a large variety of industries and markets.
- Based in Aix-en-Provence, France.
Crown Van Gelder
- Since April 2015
- A specialty paper manufacturer active in niche markets with around 280 staff and two paper machines. Its products – paper on reels – range from 40 g/m2 to 260 g/m2 and are mainly distributed in Western Europe; high speed inkjet and label grades are distributed globally.
- Based in Velsen, the Netherlands.
- Media monitoring and measurement service.
- Since August 2018.
- A specialist in customized vacuum and low pressure plasma surface treatment, based on continuous research in the most innovating technologies. The resulting applications and treatments are relevant for clients in a large variety of industries and markets.
- Based in Oudenaarde, Belgium.
- Since 1996.
- Developer of commercial graphic image software.
- Headquarters in UK, French holding company listed on Euronext.
- Andlinger realized consecutive add-on acquisitions between 1997 and 1999, an IPO in June 1999 and general business development until 2002, after which a hardware market collapse led to a consolidation of its activities to a pure print industry RIP and workflow developer.
- Magnum Materials operates a full service mining, ready mix, concrete block and asphalt operations in central and southwest Florida, and an integrated site development operation specializing in road building from driveways to highways.
- Since 2005.
- French designer and producer of industrial slitters, (re)winders and spool convertors.
- Worldwide agents network.
- Majority of clients in non-woven and automotive sector.